Friday, October 07, 2005

Choc0l@te - D(eep ,ark,irty)

S had come back from Aus. And ofcourse, for no obvious reasons got many chocolates along. N gave me a few from those. I ate couple of them, and kept the rest to have it later. Not realizing about the consequences I put them in my jeans pocket and forgot about it. As I reached office, I saw a brown mark on my t-shirt and it was then when I realized my mistake of keeping the chocolates in pocket, moreover with the cell. It had melted and spread deep into my pocket, was dark brown in color and had made my t-shirt, pocket and mobile really dirty. I straight away went to the wash-room, cleaned up my clothes and washed my cell after dissembling it. I also tried to dry up my cell faster, keeping it under the hand-drier. Fortunately its working as b4 (mind u, not perfect :)

Moral - Eat the chocolates as and when given to you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Neel Arurkar said...

Ah! All cryptic. I guess you have been influenced by the guy whose blog's link you sent me the other day :-). And why did you wash the chocolate when you could have licked it?

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How can u waste my choc !!!!

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home